David Rindge and Healing Light Seminars have been offering live education and training in laser, pulsed electromagnetic field and led therapies for health professionals since 2002, continually updating the course as new information, equipment and methods have become available. Our enthusiasm for these methods has only continued to grow through clinical experience and the many thousands of studies published since, documenting the absolutely stunning range of clinical applications shown to respond.
David Rindge and Healing Light Seminars continually strive to provide students and clients with the best information, equipment and training available so that they come from knowledge and strength for clinical excellence and practice success.
In Healing Light Seminars’ courses and publications, you will learn:
- Physics and biological effects of lasers, pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) and light emitting diodes (leds).
- Operation, types and classifications of devices.
- How to comply with FDA guidelines, state and professional regulations.
- Characteristics of the various, available diode types for laser therapy, their appropriate clinical applications. Which laser to choose in pain, for aesthetics or for a wide variety of other specific applications and conditions, depending upon the course.
- Parameters of laser and led treatment – wavelength, power, power density, dosage, super-pulsing vs continuous wave, coherence vs. non-coherence, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- How to schedule for optimal treatment outcomes, patient compliance and practice success.
- Parameters of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy – field strength, waveform, pulse variables – rate, duration, interval, modulation – location of exposure, vector/direction of field, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- Introduction to laser auriculotherapy.
- How to administer treatment for best results with a variety of types of devices with live demonstrations.
- How to successfully apply laser, laser needle acupuncture, led and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies and integrate them in clinical practice.
- A broad range of Specialties and Programs which you might implement in your practice.
- How to confidently treat a wide variety of clinical conditions and attract new patients with positive results.
In a practicum or live seminar, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and clinical practice with a wide range of equipment which may include any or all devices pictured below and more.
- *New* PowerTwin 2100 mW Laser Shower by MKW
- Laser Pen LA-X P500 by MKW
- *New* High Intensity, Combined PEMF-LED Probe by Curatronic
- *New*, FLASH, PEMF System by Curatronic
- 2000PC Complete PEMF System by Curatronic
- 3B LASER 12 Channel Laser Needle System
- Luminex by Medical Laser Systems
In a Healing Light Seminars’ live course, you will also likely receive a complimentary copy of
This popular training manual by Blahnik and Rindge presents the theory and clinical application of laser therapy in clearly understandable terms with treatment protocols for more than 40 conditions. Laser Therapy: A Clinical Manual is an important important resource in the course and a $79.00 value. You will receive treatment protocols for other conditions, updates and more relevant material.
- 14 PDAs by NCCAOM (Course 322-5) / 14 CEUs for Florida Acupuncturists.
- Continuing Education credit for other professions may be made available through submitting course description to your board.
- 10% Discount for FSOMA Members
- You will have the opportunity to sit for an optional, certification exam immediately upon completing the course.
November 4-5, 2017. Palm Bay, FL. Wild Manta, 5151 South Babcock St, Palm Bay, FL 32905. (321) 676-8606.
If you are traveling by air, Delta and American fly directly into Melbourne International (MLB) which is only a few miles from the course venue. Orlando International (ORL) is the alternative, a little over an hour’s drive away. To see a list of hotels organized according to their distance from the seminar site, visit Melbourne and Palm Bay, Florida Hotels.
Please order your course through our secure shopping cart below and also complete the Registration Form.
Cancellation Policy:100% of course fee less $25 will be refunded for seminar reservations if cancellation is received in writing 30 days or more prior to the seminar date. Healing Light Seminars reserves the right to cancel any seminar up to 30 days prior to the scheduled start date. In the event that a seminar is cancelled, all pre-paid seminar fees will be refunded. Please contact us at 1-321-751-7001 prior to making any arrangements for travel and accommodation.
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 Nov 4-5, 2017 Seminar (after Sept 30) $495.00 2 Nov 4-5, 2017 Seminar (after Sept 30) w/FSOMA Discount $445.50
- Shipping Rate: