Our goal is to provide you with everything you need to come from knowledge and strength for optimal clinical outcomes and your practice success with laser, laser needle acupuncture, led and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies.
This course taught by David Rindge has been continually updated since 2002 as new information, devices and treatment methods have become available.
You will learn:
- Physics and biological effects of lasers, light emitting diodes (leds) and pulsed electromagnetic fields (pemf).
- Operation, types and classifications of devices.
- How to comply with FDA guidelines, state and professional regulations.
- Characteristics of the various, available diode types for laser therapy, their appropriate clinical applications. Which laser is best for pain, for aesthetics, for other specific applications.
- Parameters of laser and led treatment – wavelength, power, power density, dosage, super-pulsing vs continuous wave, coherence vs. non-coherence, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- How to schedule for optimal treatment outcomes, patient compliance and practice success.
- Parameters of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy – field strength, waveform, pulse variables – rate, duration, interval, modulation – location of exposure, vector/direction of field, treatment interval, therapeutic techniques and tips for clinical success.
- Introduction to laser auriculotherapy.
- How to administer treatment for best results with a variety of types of devices with live demonstrations, hands-on training and clinical practice.
- How to successfully integrate laser, laser needle acupuncture, led and pulsed electromagnetic field therapies in clinical practice.
- A broad range of Specialties and Programs which you might implement in your practice.
- How to confidently treat a wide variety of clinical conditions and attract new patients with positive results.
You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a broad range of devices likely to include everything pictured below and more:
- *New* High Intensity, Combined PEMF-LED Probe by Curatronic
- *New* Celluma PRO, LITE and ELITE LED Systems
- *New*, Flash PEMF device by Curatronic
- 2000PC Complete PEMF System by Curatronic
- 3B LASER 12 channel laser needle system
- Luminex by Medical Laser Systems
- Irradia MID-Laser
You will receive Laser Therapy: A Clinical Manual
This popular training manual by Blahnik and Rindge presents the theory and clinical application of laser therapy in clearly understandable terms with treatment protocols for more than 40 conditions. Laser Therapy: A Clinical Manual is an important resource in the course and a $79.00 value. In addition, you will receive new treatment protocols for other conditions, updates and more relevant material in this course.
- 14 PDAs by NCCAOM (Course 322-5) / 14 CEUs for Florida Acupuncturists.
- Continuing Education credit for other professions may be made available by submitting the course description to your board.
- 10% Discount for FSOMA Members
- You will have the opportunity to sit for an optional, certification exam immediately upon completing the course.
November 4-5, 2017. Palm Bay, FL. Wild Manta, 5151 South Babcock St, Palm Bay, FL 32905. (321) 676-8606.
If you are traveling by air, Delta and American fly into Melbourne International (MLB) which is only a few miles from the course venue. Orlando International (ORL), a little over an hour’s drive away, is an alternative. To see a list of hotels organized according to their distance from the seminar site, visit Melbourne and Palm Bay, Florida Hotels.
Please order your course through our secure shopping cart below and also complete the Registration Form.
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 Nov 4-5, 2017 (after Sept 30) $495.00 2 Nov 4-5, 2017 (after Sept 30) w/FSOMA Discount $445.50 3 4
- Shipping Rate:
Cancellation Policy:100% of course fee less $25 will be refunded for seminar reservations if cancellation is received in writing 30 days or more prior to the seminar date. Healing Light Seminars reserves the right to cancel any seminar up to 30 days prior to the scheduled start date. In the event that a seminar is cancelled, all pre-paid seminar fees will be refunded. Please contact us at 1-321-751-7001 prior to making any arrangements for travel and accommodation.
- Product Options
# Option Price
- Shipping Rate: